Freshdesk Custom Objects allow you to create and manage custom data within Freshdesk. It allows you to store information that is unique to your business needs and can be used to extend the functionality of Freshdesk beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities. Custom Objects can be used to store any type of data, such as customer information, product details, or any other type of data that is relevant to your business. You can also use Custom Objects to create relationships between different types of data, which can help you gain deeper insights into your customers and their needs.
Here are some key features of Freshdesk Custom Objects:
- Custom Fields: You can add custom fields to your custom objects to capture the specific data that you need.
- Relationships: Custom objects can be related to other objects, such as contacts, tickets, or products.
- Custom Views: You can create custom views to display the data in your custom objects in a way that makes sense for your business.
- Custom Reports: You can create custom reports to analyze the data in your custom objects and gain insights into your business.
- API Access: You can access your custom objects through the Freshdesk API, which allows you to integrate your custom data with other systems and applications.
Overall, Freshdesk Custom Objects provide a flexible and powerful way to manage custom data within Freshdesk and extend its functionality to meet your unique business needs.